Showing 19–27 of 1817 results
ACC 497 Codification System Orientation Paper$5.00
ACC 497 Week 1 Individual Assignment FASB Codification System Orientation Paper
Resources: FASB Codification System website accessible through the FASB Online link located on your student website
Access the FASB Online website and familiarize yourself with the contents.
Write a 350-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
· What is the FASB Codification System?
· What is the purpose of the FASB Codification System?
· What are the nine content areas located in the FASB Codification System? What types of items are located under each content area?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Amazon Fresh: Rekindling the Online Grocery Market$32.50
Amazon Fresh: Rekindling the Online Grocery Market
MG316.Service-Operations Management Case Study Analysis
- What was important about Jeff Bezos 1997 letter to the shareholders?
- What key actions did Amazon take to support its growth?
- What were the challenges to on-line grocery?
- Comment on Amazon’s entry into grocery. What do you view as the strengths/weaknesses of their approach?
- What was Amazon’s market and who were their customers? What were they looking to establish as their competitive advantage?
- Case Write-up
Codification Research Paper – Cascade Company$20.00
ACC 423 WEEK 2 Signature Assignment Codification Research Paper
What is a Signature Assignment?
A signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) for a program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments are graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
Resource: FASB Codification Link.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper.
Your client, Cascade Company, is planning to invest some of its excess cash in 5-year revenue bonds issued by the county and in the stock of one of its suppliers, Teton Co. Teton’s shares trade on the over-the-counter market. The company would like you to conduct some research on the accounting for these investments.
Access the FASB Codification.
Once you login using the username and password provided from the link above “login instructions” click on Education (from the menu across the top) > select FASB & GARS > click on FASB User Login and use the same credentials given for the initial login page. That will get you to the FASB Accounting Standards Codification (professional view) page.
Review the log-in instructions.
Provide Codification references for your responses below.
Incorporate your review of the FASB link to determine when the fair value of a security “readily determinable”.
Since the Teton shares do not trade on one of the large stock markets, Cascade argues that the fair value of this investment is not readily available.
Describe how an impairment of a security is accounted for.
Determine how close to maturity Cascade could sell an investment and still classify it as held-to-maturity.
To avoid volatility in their financial statements due to fair value adjustments, Cascade debated whether the bond investment could be classified as held-to-maturity; Cascade is pretty sure it will hold the bonds for five years.
List disclosures that must be made for any sale or transfer from securities classified as held-to-maturity.
Format your paper consistent with APA standards.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Assignment Deliverables Summary:
1. How can the shares investment in Teton Inc. fair value be determined according to GAAP, provide FASB codification reference?
2. How should the bond investment in a County Government be classified if Cascade Company does not plan to hold the bond to its maturity? can the management change its intention in later years?
3. Under what condition and factors for an equity investment to be considered as “impaired”, provide FASB codification reference?
4. What are the disclosure requirements for reclassification of sale or transfer of security from one category to another?
Health Services and Systems Matrix HCS/212 Version 4$12.00
Health Services and Systems Matrix HCS/212 Version 4
Choose at least seven services or systems from the following list:
- Hospice care
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Public health
- Rehabilitation center
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
In the following table, describe each of your choices and explain their functions and roles within the health care field. Your responses should total at least 50–75 words for each choice.
Week 5 Health Care Terms Worksheet HCS/212 Version 3$3.50
Week 5 Health Care Terms Worksheet HCS/212 Version 3
Understanding health care terms is a prerequisite for both academic and professional success. This assignment is intended to ensure you understand some of the basic terms used in this course.
Complete the worksheet according to the following guidelines:
- In the space provided, write each term’s definition. You must define the term in your own words.
- In the space provided after each term’s definition, use the term in a sentence as it applies to the health care industry. You may wish to consider the following:
- How has it influenced heath care?
- What role has the term played as health care developed over the years?
Save the completed worksheet as a Microsoft® Word document with your name in the file name
Submit the file to your facilitator.
Individual Assignment: Reporting Practices and Ethics Paper$12.00
Individual Assignment: Reporting Practices and Ethics Paper
Resource: Grading criteria located in Week Two on your student website.Find two or three articles that address financial reporting practices and ethical standards in health care finance, including the following topics:
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- Corporate compliance, ethics, or fraud and abuse
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper on the financial management of health care organizations, integrating your research articles.
- Include a summary of the four elements of financial management.
- Include a summary of generally accepted accounting practices and general financial ethical standards.
- Provide examples from the articles that reflect ethical standards of conduct and financial reporting practices.
- Explain the significance of each example.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Health Care Financial Terms Worksheet$5.00
Week One Health Care Financial Terms Worksheet HCS/405 Version 6
Week One Health Care Financial Terms Worksheet
Understanding health care financial terms is a prerequisite for both academic and professional success. This assignment is intended to ensure you understand some of the basic terms used in this course.
Complete the worksheet below according to the following guidelines:
- In the space provided, write each term’s definition as used in health care management. You must define the term in your own words.
- In the space provided after each term’s definition, summarize a health care management scenario that illustrates the importance of the skill, concept, procedure, or tool to which the term refers. In the scenario, you may wish to consider the following:
- Why is the skill, concept, procedure, or tool necessary for accurate record keeping, operational efficiency, excellent patient services, employee management, regulatory compliance, reducing costs, forecasting, and so forth?
- What successes are enabled by an adequate understanding or appropriate application of the skill, concept, procedure, or tool?
- What risks or failures are associated with an inadequate understanding or inappropriate application of the skill, concept, procedure, or tool?
Save the completed worksheet as a Microsoft® Word document with your name in the file name.
Submit the file to your instructor
Financial Statement Review ACC/561 Version 5$5.00
University of Phoenix Material
Financial Statement Review
This financial statement review is for Capital One Financial Corporation. The below link is for the most up-to-date financial information for the company
What is the net income for the current fiscal year? Is it up or down from the prior year? Why would this information be important to investors?
What is the ending balance in stockholders’ equity? Why would a labor union potentially be interested in this information?
What is the total value of assets? Why would this information be important to a potential creditor?
What is the total cash flow from operation?
What financial statement user would find this information most important?
HCS 405 Week 4 Simulation Review$12.00
HCS 405 Week 4 Simulation Review
Complete the following tasks before beginning the simulation:
- Save and print the Simulation Aid document. You will need to reference it as youcomplete the simulation.
- Review the assignment instructions and have an extra sheet of paper ready for taking notes as you complete the simulation.
Complete the Health Care Financial Accounting simulation. In the simulation, you are in charge of a fictitious health care organization facing financial difficulties. You must complete the followingtasks:
- Phase 1: Capital Shortage – Analyze the working capital shortage presented in the simulation
- Phase 2: Funding Options for Equipment Acquisition – Evaluate funding options for acquiring medical equipment
- Phase 3: Funding Options for Capital Expansion – Evaluate funding options forcapital expansion
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing the decisions you made in the simulation. Include the following in the paper:
Phase I: Capital Shortage
- Analyze which cost-cutting options you selected and why.
- Analyze which loan option you selected and why.
- Analyze the outcome of your capital shortage decision.
Phase II: Funding Options for Equipment Acquisition
- Evaluate which cost-effective equipment selections you made and why.
- Evaluated the outcome of your cost-effective equipment acquisition decision.
Phase III: Funding Options for Capital Expansion
- Evaluate which source of funding for capital expansion you selected and why.
- Evaluate the outcome of your source of funding for capital expansion decision.
Summary and Conclusions
- Explain what you learned from this simulation.
- Explain what you would do differently if you performed the simulation again.
- Explain how you will apply what you learned from the simulation at your current or future job.
Support your ideas, analysis, and conclusions with references to scholarly external sources, such as the textbook and journal articles.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.