Showing 442–450 of 455 results
Designing a lesson plan for algebraic mathematics$30.00
Designing a lesson plan for algebraic mathematics
The explains matters encompassing a unit lesson.
It explains various concepts required for the success of a unit plan and their applicability in designing a lesson plan for algebraic mathematics. This paper explores
- performance objectives,
- learning outcomes,
- task and learner analysis,
- formative and summative evaluation,
- methods for assessment of learning throughout the unit
- plans for changing learning activities as the results of assessment necessitate.
APA 7 References
Personal leadership development plan$45.00
Create and eight- to ten- page (excluding title and reference pages) personal leadership development plan. Utilizing at least five current scholarly sources, in addition to your course text, address the following components:
1. Select five to seven leadership concepts that were presented in class (listed below) to describe and evaluate for this assignment.
2. Discuss the different ethical aspects of each of the five to seven concepts you selected as they relate to your individual leadership style.
3. Describe how you currently, or plan to, incorporate these elements into your leadership style/development.
Select five to seven of the following concepts for your Final Paper:
•Personal mission statement
•Personal vision Statement
•Leadership Style (select one of the following) ◦Situational Leadership
•Leadership and diversity
Writing the Research Paper
1. Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five current scholarly sources, in addition to the course text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
APA 11 References
Designing Formats and Including Visuals$7.00
Commercial and personal Websites, as well as print media, design their formats and include visuals for optimal audience appeal. Select a Website or print medium for this reflective journal. Address these criteria:
Identify the source and audience of the selected Website or print medium. Describe how its format and visual displays are used to appeal to a viewer’s interest and willingness to engage with the source.
Explain how the selected Website or print medium uses the elements of logos, ethos, and pathos.
Describe ways you expect to use format design and visuals in your future college papers and in your professional life.
FIELD OBSERVATION ON HOMESCHOOLING$10.00
FIELD OBSERVATION ON HOMESCHOOLING
APA 2 references
OBSERVER PRESENCE (Research proposal on Homeschooling)$5.00
OBSERVER PRESENCE (Research proposal on Homeschooling)
APA 3 References
How will a financial scholarship for education make a difference in your life$5.00
Money towards your education“How will a financial scholarship for education make a difference in your life?”
Does College Education Matter$5.00
Does College Education Matter
- People Who Doubt College
- “What would you say to someone who thinks education doesn’t matter, or that college is a waste of time and money? ”
Technology use to enhance classroom environment$5.00
Technology use to enhance classroom environment (Article Review)
Based on the Education of Community Learners , select an article (DIRECTLY related to the classroom environment) from an educational journal and provide a written review. First, you should summarize the content of the article. Second, you will evaluate the article itself – is there bias? What gives the author the authority to write the piece? Does it provide information relevant to classrooms? And would you recommend it to others? Why? Important will be the relationship you can make to the possible use of ideas in your own classroom.
USING TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION$35.00
USING TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION:
- E-learning and its benefits
- Barriers to use of technology in education and role of teachers
- Edutainment and its scope
- Relationship between the technologies based education and culture
- Ethical use of technology in education