Psychology Philosophy and Education
Showing 451–455 of 455 results
Importance of learning a second language$10.00
The paper is about the importance of learning a second language.
It happens to you, take it as a healthy sign of your openness to change, complexity, and alternative points of view. If writing a draft causes you to modify your views, it will be an act of discovery, not a concession of defeat.
For this assignment you must elaborate on your Exploratory Essay and turn it into an Argument paper. In a 6 – 8-page essay, write an argumentative using the guidelines provided in Chapter 13, Writing Project, pp. 353 – 57.
1. Your introduction should present your issue, provide background, and state the claim you intend to support. In constructing your claim, strive to develop audience-based reasons.
2. A good thesis statement has tension and an element of surprise.
3. You must support your thesis with points and particulars in a carefully organized hierarchical order. 4. You must represent and respond to opposing views.
5. All your sources must be properly documented both inside your essay and on your “Works Cited” in MLA format.
6. You must include at least two scholarly sources sources.
Learning a second Language$25.00
The paper is about Learning a second Language, benefits, technology, social challenges, and the actual learning process.
Punishment vs. Reward in Child Behavior Modification$20.00
The paper is about Punishment vs. Reward in Child Behavior Modification
The relationship between education and class in the United States$0.00
The paper is about the relationship between education and class in the United States.
My Teaching Philosophy$15.00
The paper is a reflective essay about my teaching philosophy.