Training Proposal for Embry Riddle Enterprises Inc
Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc., is searching for a contractor to conduct a Business Communication training program for its group leaders and first-line supervisors. The firm is soliciting bids from prospective organizations with expertise in this area. Here is the company’s Request for Proposal:
Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc is accepting bids/proposals for a Business Communication training program designed for group leaders and first-line supervisors in salaried positions. The training is intended as a five-day, 40-hour program to serve a total of 600 persons with 25 students per class. Embry-Riddle Enterprises, Inc, is a state-of-the-art firm with a progressive work culture, and we envision that this program will embody the latest communication principles, practices and technologies.
The training will prepare attending personnel to function as effective business communicators, developing competencies in the following:
- Understanding the fundamentals of business communication as related to written/oral/nonverbal media, listening, teaming in global and intercultural applications.
- Planning, writing, and completing business messages and other communications: letters, memos, e-mails, instant messages, business reports, proposals.
- Applying strategies to communication situations, especially those critical and sensitive, to achieve expected results.
- Collaborating in a team setting on projects in roles as a member or leader.
- Communicating to culturally-diverse audiences.
- Delivering oral presentations using visual aids
- The proposal should be 500-750 words.