This page provides the terms and conditions (or the terms of service) as applied when using CloudEssays. Please take this time to read this page. The terms and conditions represent the entire legal agreement between you as the customer and CloudEssays as the service provider. When you access and use our website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without any qualifications of limitation. We, at CloudEssays at our own discretion may modify, revise, or update these times at any time to meet the needs of our customers and our own as well. Therefore, if you do not agree to these terms, you can stop using our website at your own discretion.
CloudEssays is a free to access website that is only available for use for persons above the legal age. Otherwise, purchase of any of our products or services is prohibited and considered to be null and void.
USING THE WEBSITE
When you access and use this website, you conform that:
- You are of legal age to enter into a binding contract
- You are not restricted to receive online services under the United States laws or those of any other jurisdiction
- You agree to use the website in accordance to the terms provided and those that conform to the laws of where you are residing
- You are comfortable providing any information deemed necessary for the completion of transactions at the website
- You agree to conform with the copyright laws with regard to the materials provided by the website
- You will only attempt to access the materials only through the provided interface and not any other
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, or replicate any materials bought without our consent
- You agree to be solely responsible for any contractual obligation and breach of any legal obligations under the term or any other legal consequences
Materials provided in the website may contain inaccurate information and typographical errors. CloudEssays makes no guarantees of representation about the reliability, accuracy, timelines, or completeness of the papers, graphics, or any other material obtained when using the site. Therefore, you agree that any the use of any materials obtained from our website is at your own risk and you are responsible for any liabilities that may accrue.
As part of improving our services, we receive materials form third parties from time to time. These materials may not be screened prior to their inclusion in the website. In this regard, CloudEssays do not guarantee or warrant that the website is error-free. In the event that that your equipment or use of data requires repair due to the use of our services, you are solely responsible for any emerging costs.
USE OF MATERIALS DISCLAIMER
CloudEssays.com is not endorsed, supported or proposed by any University, College or High School. By purchasing a product from our website, you agree use it only as a guide and not to copy it word per word and submit as your work.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
Products purchased from this website come with no warranties, expressed or implied. In certain cases, the company in its discretion may find it necessary to provide a refund upon communication with the customer. In case of any money issues, immediately contact our customer support for guidance and help.
The materials are provided by BlueVinyl Ltd. are for research purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute of your own writing. Materials purchased from this website are meant to used only as a model paper that can help you in drafting your own research properly or inspire your own thinking. It is highly recommended to properly cite and paraphrase the rntire parts of the research provided by our company if it is meant to be used as a customer’s original piece of writing. Please check the definition of plagiarism provided by your university to make sure you use acceptable material sources.
Our company does not, in any way encourage, condone, or knowingly take part in any form of plagiarism or other acts of academic dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and always guide and encourage our customers from committing plagiarism or violating copyright laws. In this regard, neither the company nor its partners shall be liable for any illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and other written material received from our websites. The list of wrongful use of materials includes plagiarism, academic probation, expulsion, loss of scholarships / prizes / titles /grants / awards /positions, poor grading, lawsuits, suspension, failure, or any other forms of disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of materials from our website will be solely responsible for all disciplinary actions that may arise from the improper, inappropriate, unethical, and / or illegal use of material.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
By purchasing a product from CloudEssays, you acknowledge that you completely understand and agree with the statements above, and the following:
- All materials provided solely meant to be used as examples for research, reference, and / or for the purposes of learning how to write a specific paper
- Any information, ideas, and/or opinions used from the product must be properly cited. The company distance itself from the act of using our written materials to achieve higher grades and neither do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that CloudEssays acquires payment for the effort and time that goes into gathering, organizing, editing, correcting, posting, and delivering reference materials, and for the administration, maintenance, and advertising of this website.
- Apart from purchasing a reasonable number of materials for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, display or create copied works from this website without prior written/or otherwise consent of the company.
- You agree to that, the purchased material remains the product of CloudEssays, and that the company may reuse the materials for further development of its business.
- You agree to receive newsletter and/or emailed promotional information about our special offers and contests. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving such kind of information at your own discretion.
The company provides no warranties and makes no representations regarding the website or any materials herein, whether express or implied. This position covers any incidents that may arise by law or otherwise, including but not imitated to any implied warranty of merchantability, any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or course of dealing or usage of trade. In addition, the company makes no representation that our operations and services will remain uninterrupted or error-free. In this regard, the Company will not be liable for the consequences arising from errors or interruptions on the website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of any opinion, information, advice, or other content provided concerning the service provided through the website. In this connection, please seek the advice of proper professionals on ways of evaluating such information, opinion, advice, or any other content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- telephone, email, Internet, hardware or software, network, electronic, computer malfunctions, or failures/diffidulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company causing the materials to become corrupted, disrupted, or delayed;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any sort arising as a result of, or in connection with utilizing our services; or
- any typographical or printing errors in any materials associated with our services.
In no event shall the company be liable for any consequential damages be it direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or as a result of or in connection to the use of this website or any information herein. However, since some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, the aforementioned limitation might not be applied to you.